The Program for Attention, Learning, and Memory (PALM) is proud to announce that Mileini Campez’s poster was accepted for presentation at the upcoming 49th Annual Convention of the Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies (ABCT) to be held in Chicago, IL in November! She has only been with us for a month and already has a poster accepted. Way to go, Mileini!
- Director of the PALM Featured on the Brain & Behavior Research Foundation Website
- The PALM Director Featured on Local News (880 The Biz)
- Former PALM Undergraduate Research Assistant Honored as a World’s Ahead Graduate
- Dr. Raiker (in collaboration with Dr. Mattfeld) Receives an R21 Grant from NIMH!
- Congratulations to Mileini!