We would like to congratulate the PALM’s graduate student, Mileini Campez, on the recent acceptance of her poster titled: “The Impact of Methylphenidate on Perceptual and Cognitive Mechanisms Underlying Choice Impulsivity in Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)”, to the 2017 Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies (ABCT) conference. We are very proud of Milieni and are thrilled she will be representing PALM at ABCT this year.
- Director of the PALM Featured on the Brain & Behavior Research Foundation Website
- The PALM Director Featured on Local News (880 The Biz)
- Former PALM Undergraduate Research Assistant Honored as a World’s Ahead Graduate
- Dr. Raiker (in collaboration with Dr. Mattfeld) Receives an R21 Grant from NIMH!
- Congratulations to Mileini!