PALM would like to congratulate our director, Dr. Raiker, on his receipt of one of two 2016 CHADD Young Scientist Research Awards. CHADD is one of the largest advocacy groups for parents and children with ADHD and PALM is delighted that they consider the work that we do as vital to improving the lives of children impacted by this disorder. Dr. Raiker will receive this award at the Annual International Conference on ADHD.
- Director of the PALM Featured on the Brain & Behavior Research Foundation Website
- The PALM Director Featured on Local News (880 The Biz)
- Former PALM Undergraduate Research Assistant Honored as a World’s Ahead Graduate
- Dr. Raiker (in collaboration with Dr. Mattfeld) Receives an R21 Grant from NIMH!
- Congratulations to Mileini!