Congratulations to Stephanie Padron, a former superstar undergraduate research assistant with the Program for Attention, Learning, and Memory (PALM) for receiving the well-deserved World’s Ahead Graduate award! Despite the many trials she endured (you can read more about Stephanie’s experience here), she was one of the most responsible, persistent, and hard-working RAs to have worked with the PALM. We are proud to have had her with us and wish her luck with her future endeavors.
- Director of the PALM Quoted in Recent News
- PALM Undergraduate RA Lands E-Board Position!
- Director of the PALM Featured on the Brain & Behavior Research Foundation Website
- The PALM Director Featured on Local News (880 The Biz)
- Former PALM Undergraduate Research Assistant Honored as a World’s Ahead Graduate