The PALM would like to extend a warm welcome to the newest addition to our team. We are happy that Kelcey Little has decided to complete her graduate training in the Clinical Science Program here at FIU and conduct research with the PALM. She comes to us from one of the best laboratories in the country conducting research on cognition in children with ADHD, the Children’s Learning Clinic – IV (CLC-IV) at the University of Central Florida, and we look forward to her applying her vast skill set to the work we are conducting. Welcome Kelcey!
- Director of the PALM Quoted in Recent News
- PALM Undergraduate RA Lands E-Board Position!
- Director of the PALM Featured on the Brain & Behavior Research Foundation Website
- The PALM Director Featured on Local News (880 The Biz)
- Former PALM Undergraduate Research Assistant Honored as a World’s Ahead Graduate