Dr. Joseph Raiker, the Director of the Program for Attention, Learning, and Memory (PALM) recently led a study, in collaboration with his colleagues, assessing the utility of a widely-used clinical rating scale in a community mental health clinic for diagnosing ADHD. This study is the first to provide clinicians with multilevel diagnostic likelihood ratios using these scales in hopes of facilitating their widespread clinical use in the empirically-based assessment of ADHD. You can learn more at the following link in the Journal of the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Director of the PALM Quoted in Recent News
- PALM Undergraduate RA Lands E-Board Position!
- Director of the PALM Featured on the Brain & Behavior Research Foundation Website
- The PALM Director Featured on Local News (880 The Biz)
- Former PALM Undergraduate Research Assistant Honored as a World’s Ahead Graduate