Welcome to the online home of the Program for Attention, Learning, and Memory (PALM) housed within the Center for Children and Families at Florida International University. We are excited to be in full operation and look forward to working with the greater Miami community. Take some time to learn more about our exciting program of research by clicking around the site. Feel free to submit comments or feedback on our Contact Us page. We will keep everyone posted regarding the exciting developments at PALM.
- PALM Undergraduate RA Lands E-Board Position!
- Director of the PALM Featured on the Brain & Behavior Research Foundation Website
- The PALM Director Featured on Local News (880 The Biz)
- Former PALM Undergraduate Research Assistant Honored as a World’s Ahead Graduate
- Dr. Raiker (in collaboration with Dr. Mattfeld) Receives an R21 Grant from NIMH!