Congratulations to one of our outstanding undergraduate students, Stephanie Morris, for her poster titled “Feedback during a learning task and its relation to symptoms of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)” being accepted for presentation at the National Conference on Undergraduate Research (NCUR)! Stephanie has worked diligently on this project and we know she will be a great representative for the PALM in Asheville. Way to go Stephanie!
- PALM Undergraduate RA Lands E-Board Position!
- Director of the PALM Featured on the Brain & Behavior Research Foundation Website
- The PALM Director Featured on Local News (880 The Biz)
- Former PALM Undergraduate Research Assistant Honored as a World’s Ahead Graduate
- Dr. Raiker (in collaboration with Dr. Mattfeld) Receives an R21 Grant from NIMH!