Members of The Program for Attention, Learning, and Memory (PALM) are pleased to welcome their first graduate student, Mileini Campez, to the team. Mileini completed her undergraduate degree at FIU and was selected from a very competitive pool of applicants to join the PALM team. We look forward to working with Mileini as she completes the graduate program in Child and Adolescent Clinical Science.
- Director of the PALM Quoted in Recent News
- PALM Undergraduate RA Lands E-Board Position!
- Director of the PALM Featured on the Brain & Behavior Research Foundation Website
- The PALM Director Featured on Local News (880 The Biz)
- Former PALM Undergraduate Research Assistant Honored as a World’s Ahead Graduate